Fort Lee Chapel
The Chapel Communities of Fort Lee share the heritage spoken in the words of the Psalmist. Over miles, time, cultures, and widely differing backgrounds, we gather at the Fort Lee Chapels to worship, pray, and serve together as the people of God.
"Let me abide in your tent forever, find refuge under the shelter of your wings. For you, O God, have heard my Vows; you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name." Psalm 61:4-5
This website can help us build our community, strengthen our common activities, and contribute positively to the quality of life for Soldiers and Family members. We support the values of the U.S. Army: loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, intergrity, and personal courage. God has entrusted to us the care of one another's needs, and to fulfill our responsibilities. We have a unique and precious opportunity at Fort lee to make a profound difference.
Wednesday Night Religious Education
- Meets every Wednesday 1730-1900
- Classes for ages 4-Adult
- Watchcare for children younger than 4
- Memorial Chapel
- Contact Director of Religious Education for more info: 734-6483
- Women’s Bible Study at Liberty Chapel: 1830-2000 Mondays
- Men’s Bible Study at Liberty Chapel: 1830-2000 Mondays
- Open Bible Study at Liberty Chapel: 1900-2030 Wednesdays
- 59th Ordnance Brigade at HHC Conference Room (Bldg 18021): 1200-1300 Wednesday
- ALU at Room #341-B: 0700 Tuesdays
- CASCOM Bible Study, Room 2011: 1200-1300 Tuesdays (Lunch Provided)
Breakfast and Blessings
- Third Thursday of each month
- Location – Clam shell right in front of the CASCOM Bldg
- Wonderful breakfast and devotional provided
Please visit our Facebook site, Fort Lee Religious Activities, for other updates on special events.
Chapels & Services
1901 Sisisky Blvd
Bldg. 2607 C Avenue
Bldg. 9100 C Avenue
Ball Auditorium (Ordnance Side of Post)
18033 Aberdeen Ave (across from the DFAC)
Organizations & Programs
All services are provided with a unique spiritual and faith approach.
- Pre-marital skills counseling and training
- Marital skills counseling and training
- Divorce care skills training
- Marital, singles,and family retreats
Contact Us: (804) 734-0968
We provide religious services, pastoral counseling, religious education, Bible Studies, Youth groups programs, retreats,weddings celebrations, Quinceañera, ministry for women (MilitaryCouncil of Catholic Women, ministry for men (Knights of Columbus), ministry to the homebound, ministry to the veteransand retirees, and mostly support to service men and women and their families.
Join us for our monthly prayer breakfast on the third Saturday of the month at Memorial Chapel at 0800.
Thursday Morning Bible Study at Memorial Chapel Fellowship room, 9:30 - 11:00 a.m. Childcare provided on-site for ages 1-4.
- Meets at Memorial Chapel
- Sundays from 1030-1145 (Sep-Jun)
- Contact: (804) 734-1659
Celebrate life with military teens, introduce them to the Life-Giver, Jesus Christ, and help them become more like Him.
- Weekly Meetings at Memorial Chapel
- Mondays (During School Year)
- 6th - 8th grade - 5:45pm - 7:15pm
- 9th - 12th grade - 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Contact: (804) 731-9851
Annual Events Include:
Winter Blast (Ski Trip)
Other Worship Opportunities
- 1800-2000 Wed
- 23rd QM Bde rotates this event in the Battalions.
- Contact your Battalion Chaplain for details.
- 0900-1200 Each First Friday
- Sunday Service - 1330-1630
- Followed by Meal & Social 1630-1700
- Heritage Chapel, Family Home Evening: 3rd Saturday 1500-1700
- Monday Holidays 1030-1400
- Heritage Chapel, Bldg 2607, C Ave & Sisisky Blvd
- Contact at (804) 721-2347
- 1215-1315 Fri
- Bldg 12012 (behind Garrison HQ)
- Contact at (804) 926-1577
- 1930 Fri and 1000 Sat
- Bri'th Achim in Petersburg
- Contact at (804) 732-3968
Meets during the Wednesday Night Religious Education. Information listed above.