Military Police Investigations
Military Police Investigations (MPI) Office is responsible for the investigation of all misdemeanor crimes committed on the Installation, specializing in juvenile offenses. The MPI Office also assists the Criminal Investigation Command in investigating felonies committed by Soldiers, and Civilians. The MPI section works closely with other Federal Agencies such as the FBI and the State Department.
Other investigations duties include:
- The investigation of juvenile offenders on the Installation.
- Coordinate and assist local law enforcement agencies in the investigation of incidents involving Soldiers which occurred off Post.
- Process crime scenes.
- Conduct surveillance operations.
- Liaison to Social Work Services.
- Juvenile/gang investigations.
- The Investigations Office is further responsible for the receipt and maintenance of all evidence obtained by the Military Police at crime scenes.
The MPI Office also takes fingerprints, by appointment only, Thursdays from 1300-1500.
Investigatiors: (804) 734-6672 or (804) 734-6641
AWOL Apprehension: (804) 734-6293