Student Management Branch

Location, Hours and Contact Information

Soldier Support Center
Building 3400, Room 136
1401 B Ave
Fort Lee, VA 23801-1724
Fax: (804) 734-7921; DSN: 687
Email the Student Services Division

Chief, Student Records Branch (804) 734-7766
Chief, Student Management Branch (804) 734-6983

Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed federal holidays)

Reporting to Fort Lee

Quartermaster, Transportation, MOS-T, Paralegal, Advanced Individual Training students:

Report to HHC, 23rd Quartermaster Brigade, 901 13th Street, Building 3206 before reporting to the Soldier Support Center for installation in-processing.

Early reporting is not authorized. However, MOS-T and AIT students who are traveling by POV must report to HHC, 23rd Quartermaster Brigade no later than 2 p.m. on Fridays.

Installation in-processing for AIT Soldiers is every Monday at 8 a.m. in the Soldier Support Center Auditorium, Bldg. 3400.
If Monday is a federal holiday, the in-processing is on Tuesday.

For questions in reference to report times, housing, or bringing personal items (i.e., laptop, linens, electronics), please call the company: (804) 734-7626; DSN: 687.

Ordnance MOS-T, Advanced Individual Training, TDY students:

Report to Ordnance Brigade Headquarters located at building 18018 at 500 Brigade Loop, across Route 36.

Early reporting is not authorized.

Installation in-processing for Ordnance Personnel is every Monday at 1:30 p.m. at the Ball Auditorium on Ft. Lee's Ordnance Campus.
If Monday is a federal holiday, the in-processing is on Tuesday at the same time and location.

For questions, please call (804) 765-9289/9288/9287

Required Documents for In-processing

All Soldiers need the following documents to in-process at the Soldier Support Center:

  1. Seven copies (7) of orders and amendments, as applicable; orders must list Fort Lee, VA as the duty location
  2. Current DD Form 93, Record of Emergency Data
  3. Current Service Members Group Life Insurance (SGLI) signed by Soldier and a witness
  4. Seven copies of DD Form 1610, Request for TDY Travel, if applicable
  5. Copy of enlistment contract
  6. Seven copies (7) of MEPS orders which include home of record address (National Guard/Reserve Soldiers)

If you do not have the above documentation, go to your AKO account and print a copy to bring with you to in-processing.

Additional Inprocessing Information

Hot Issues

If you have any problems or questions about this page, email the webmaster.

Last Updated: 7/12/2018 9:06:15 PM

Disclaimer for External Links
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Army of this Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.