Student Services Division
DSN: 687/Area Code: 804
All Quartermaster, Transportation, MOS-T & Paralegal AIT Students will report to the HHC,
23rd Quartermaster Brigade, Building 3206, located on the corner of 13th
Street and A Avenue. Early reporting is not authorized; however, MOS-T & AIT
Students who are traveling by POV need to report to HHC no later than 1400
hours on Fridays. (MOS-T Students will be housed in Building 8402.)
Reporting to HHC must be accomplished prior to reporting to the Soldier Support Center, Building 3400, for Installation In Processing. In processing of Advanced Individual Training (AIT) Soldiers is conducted every Monday starting at 0700 in the Soldier Support Center Auditorium. If Monday is a Federal Holiday, the in processing will be on Tuesday. For questions,
to include those pertaining to times to report, housing, or bringing
personal items such as a laptop, linens, electronics, etc., please call the
company CQ at 804-734-7626 or DSN 687.
Quartermaster website: http://www.quartermaster.army.mil
Transportation website: http://www.transchool.lee.army.mil
All Ordnance AIT/TDY/MOS-T Students will report to Building 18018 at 500 Brigade Loop, across Route 36. Early reporting to training is NOT authorized. In processing is held each Monday at 1330 at the Ball Auditorium on Ft Lee's Ordnance Campus. If Monday is a Federal Holiday, the in processing will be on Tuesday at the same time and location. Phone numbers: 804-765-9289/9288/9287. Website: http://www.goordnance.lee.army.mil.
All Soldiers arriving to in process at the Soldier Support Center or Warrior Training Facility MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A completed and current DD Form 93.
- A completed and current SGLV (signed by the soldier and a witness).
- A copy of the applicable enlistment contract. * If you do not have the above documentation, go to your AKO account and print a copy to bring with you to In-processing.*
- 7 copies of orders and amendments (if applicable). For National Guard/Enlisted Reserve Soldiers, 7 copies of MEPS orders (must include the Home of Record address) are required. All orders must send the Soldier to Ft Lee, VA.
- 7 copies of DA Form 1610 (if applicable).
If you have any problems or questions about this page, click here to email the webmaster.