Mission: To Provide the Most Efficient In/Out Processing for Fort Lee Soldiers.
Soldier Support Center, Bldg 3400
1401 B Avenue, Room 103
Fort Lee, Virginia 23801-1724
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 0730 - 1630
Commercial: (804) 734-7784/6722/7752
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U. S. Army of this web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the U. S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.
Out Processing Procedures
Army Out Processing Sponsorship Survey
Fort Lee Unit Out Processing Checklist
Fort Lee Activities Out Processing Requirements & Points of Contact
Personnel Services Branch
The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) 2008 changed the maximum leave carryover (except for special leave accrual and members in a missing status) from 60 days to 75 days from October 1, 2008 through December 31, 2010. The NDAA 2010 extends the 75 day carryover until September 30, 2013. Click HERE for more info.
- Soldiers must out process in uniform.
- Soldiers must schedule a final out appointment through their Unit S-1 prior to 10 working days before their planned departure date. Final out appointments are mandatory.
- Soldiers must submit a DA Form 31 (Leave Form) prior to 10 working days before their final out appointment at AG.
- Final out in most cases will be the last duty day before the leave begins. In other cases, the final out may be the day the leave begins.
- Soldiers should schedule their housing appointment two days prior to their final out appointment date.
- Soldiers must attend a mandatory finance briefing. These are held every Wednesday at 0830 in the Soldier Support Center, Bldg 3400, Room 124.
- Soldiers should contact their designated records clerk at least two
working days prior to the final out appointment to verify activities
have been cleared.
Enlisted Personnel with last names beginning with A - G: 734-7784
- Enlisted Personnel with last names beginning with H - O: 734-7089
- Enlisted Personnel with last names beginning with P - Z: 734-6722
- Officer/Warrant Officer Personnel: 734-7088
- DA Form 31 (Leave Form) signed by the Commander
- 2 Copies of Orders and Amendments
- DD 93/SGLI with current year and month
- Completion Confirmation of the Army Out-Processing Sponsorship Survey
- NCOER (E5 or above) or Memo stating a NCOER is in the working
- DA Form 137-1 (Unit Clearance Form) signed by the Commander or 1SG
- Copy of Housing/Barracks Clearance (if applicable)
- Finance Packet
- *DA Form 4036-R (Medical Form)
- *Travel Itinerary
- *Force Protection Briefing Memorandum signed by S2 (Germany, Korea, Middle East, etc; not needed for Hawaii or Alaska.)
If you have any problems with this webpage, click here to email the webmaster.