Privacy and Security
- The Installation Management Command provides this World Wide Web site as a public service for the U. S. Army Combined Arms Support Command and Fort Lee.
- Information presented on this WWW site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied for non-commercial purposes. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for web site planning and maintenance, determining technical design specifications, and analyzing system performance.
- For security purposes, and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic, to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, to cause damage, or deny service to authorized users.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigation, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Server logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or to change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to: Fort Lee Webmaster
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute an endorsement by the US Army of the web site or the information, products, or services contained therein. The US Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Links provided are consistent with the purpose of this DoD web site.